Set in beautiful natural surroundings, Pinjarra backs onto the walking track of Eastfield Park. Our play area enables a variety of learning and play experiences with a sand pit, cubby house, fort with slides, mud kitchen, swings, climbing frames, vegie patch, bike track and our sensory garden featuring a bridge, dry river bed and pleasant seating area.
Pinjarra is operated by the Pinjarra Kindergarten Association Inc. comprised of a committed group of parent representatives elected each year.
Pinjarra Kindergarten Philosophy
At Pinjarra Kindergarten we provide a secure place for children to explore and learn. We encourage children to ask questions, contribute their ideas in the program, solve and tackle problems, be independent, be happy by themselves and with others, making positive choices, be compassionate and tolerant.
We achieve this by following and being guided by:
- Victorian Early Years Learning and Development Framework (VEYLDF)
- Early Years Learning Framework (EYLF)
- A guide to the National Quality Framework (NQF)
- Universal Rights of the Child
- Regulations and Legislation
- Early Childhood Australia’s code of Ethics ( 2016)
Developing collaborative partnership is shown by our strong links to family and community. Any changes in the above documents would be reflected and updated in our Policies.